- Hourly Rate $9.75
- Background Check Required? Yes
- Drug Test Required? Yes
- Job Available to Applicants Ages 14 & Above? No
The Forest at Duke
2701 Pickett Road Durham NC, 27705
The Diet Aide position is responsible for providing assistance in all dietary functions including but not limited to diet orders, menus, resident visits, and tray line. Additionally, this position assists with sanitation in the health care center in accordance with current applicable Federal, State, and Local Standards, guidelines and regulations, and with our established policies and procedures.
Qualifications for the Diet Aide position include:
- Must be at least 16 years of age;
- High School or equivalent preferred;
- Prior experience in healthcare setting preferred;
- Ability to maintain professional attitude in high stress area;
- Must have good communication skills and be able to read and speak directions in English;
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity to operate a fire extinguisher and maneuver utility and tray carts, and
- Must be able to bend and lift intermittently during work hours.
Our total rewards package includes: health benefits (medical/dental/vision), flexible spending account, life insurance, disability insurance, 403-B retirement plan, employee assistance program, paid time off, service day program, education and professional development reimbursement, on-site banking, on-site café, and free parking.
The Forest at Duke is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, gender, gender identity or any other class of unique or protected character.
Please Apply online via: https://forestduke.applicantstack.com/x/openings