- Hourly Rate 15.20
- Background Check Required? Yes
- Drug Test Required? Yes
- Job Available to Applicants Ages 14 & Above? No
The Forest at Duke
2701 Pickett Road Durham NC, 27705
Full-time: Varies (6:30 am – 3 pm or 1 pm – 9 pm)
The Diet Aide Supervisor position is responsible for assisting with the provision, preparation, and quality of Dining Services in the Health and Wellness Center. This includes, but is not limited to menu system, resident visits, and meal service in the Health and Wellness Center, personnel functions and quality assurance audits. Responsible for sanitation in the Main Kitchen, Health and Wellness Center Dining Rooms, and Pantries in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations. Responsible for directives given by the Nutrition Care Manager on established policies and procedures which assure that quality service and sanitation is provided at all times.
Qualifications for the Diet Aide Supervisor position include:
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must have good communication skills and be able to read and speak directions in English;
- Ability to maintain professional dress and manner in high stress area;
- Must have sufficient manual dexterity;
- Must be able to bend and lift intermittently during work hours, and
- Possesses ability to follow instructions, work well with others, and maintain good rapport with residents and other staff.
Our total rewards package includes: health benefits (medical/dental/vision), flexible spending account, life insurance, disability insurance, 403-B retirement plan, employee assistance program, paid time off, service day program, education and professional development reimbursement, on-site banking, on-site café, and free parking.
The Forest at Duke is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, gender, gender identity or any other class of unique or protected character.
Please Apply online via: https://forestduke.applicantstack.com/x/openings