- Hourly Rate $9.25 - $12.00
- Background Check Required? Yes
- Drug Test Required? Yes
- Job Available to Applicants Ages 14 & Above? No
The Forest at Duke
2701 Pickett Road Durham NC, 27705
The Waitstaff will be responsible for creating an enjoyable dining experience for residents and their guests.
Qualifications for the Waitstaff position include:
- Follows established style and order of service while serving in the main dining room and at special functions;
- Performs assigned side jobs;
- Will be Serving in our Farm to Fork restaurant, serving catering events.
- Follows all safety and sanitation rules and regulations;
- Responsible for clearing dishes, bussing, and resetting tables, and
- Maintains a clean, neat appearance.
Our total rewards package includes: health benefits (medical/dental/vision), flexible spending account, life insurance, disability insurance, 403-B retirement plan, employee assistance program, paid time off, service day program, education and professional development reimbursement, on-site banking, on-site café, and free parking.
The Forest at Duke is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, gender, gender identity or any other class of unique or protected character.
Please Apply online via: https://forestduke.applicantstack.com/x/openings