- Hires Interns
- Community Activist
- Do you provide health insurance for employees?Yes
- Do you provide benefits to employees?Yes
- Do you hold regular meetings with employees?Yes
- Does your company promote within?Yes
- Does your company pay above minimum wage and/or possible overtime?Yes
- Does your company provide on the job continuous training?Yes
- Does your company provide uniforms for employeesYes
- Has your company been in business for more than 3 years?Yes
- Does your company offer flexible scheduling?Yes
- Do your provide staff meals or discounted meals?Yes
About Carolina Country Club
Carolina Country Club was established in 1910 and has remained at its original location since inception. The Club, as one of the nation’s best private clubs, is recognized as a five-star platinum club as well as a Distinguished Emerald Club of the World. The membership of 1200 enjoys first class facilities including golf, tennis, wellness, youth, pool, food and beverage service with each area led by an experienced and talented group of managers and professionals.
Special event and private dining space includes a ballroom and eight private dining rooms with seating ranging from 10 to 1500 members.
Dining consists of a family grille (85 seats), adult Bistro 1910 and Founders dining (90 seats), patio (70), men’s dining (45 seats), ladies’ den (24 seats), terrace bar and dining (85 seats), pool grille and golf halfway house (seasonal). The Club serves a very active membership of over 1200 families. The Southern estate style clubhouse was renovated in 2007. Our informal bar was modernized with the addition of a new adult dining area, the Bistro 1910, which opened in September of 2015. Renovations of our pool area and reconstruction of the golf course were completed in 2016. Restoration of our casual family grille took place in the summer of 2017. We staff over 200 employees from fulltime to seasonal and offer competitive pay and great benefits!