- Hourly Rate Salary
- Background Check Required? Yes
- Drug Test Required? Yes
- Job Available to Applicants Ages 14 to 16? No
The Forest at Duke
2701 Pickett Road
We currently have the below leadership position available.
Assistant Director of Dining Services
Primary Qualifications for this position include:
Must have a comprehensive knowledge of safe, sanitary food handling procedures, preparation methods, merchandising, and supervision.
A minimum of 5 years of dining experience as a supervisor in a health care setting.
Must have knowledge of special diets and all applicable local, state, and federal regulations regarding food preparation.
Must be able to maintain positive relationships and interactions with residents and staff.
Must have Leadership presence and experience leading teams.
Serve Safe Certified (or ability to obtain within six months of hire).
Good oral and written communication skills, and must be able to read, write, and follow oral and written directions in English.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Other Desired Qualifications:
Certified Dietary Manager preferred.
- Service driven and a positive attitude.
- Personable and approachable.
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem solver.
- Sound judgment and decision making ability.
Please Apply Online at https://forestduke.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2rvtixvxik0