- Hourly Rate $9.25
- Background Check Required? Yes
- Drug Test Required? Yes
- Job Available to Applicants Ages 14 to 16? Yes
The Café Server is responsible for preparation of some food items and merchandising all food items for sale. Additionally, this position is responsible for the general sanitation of the Café, and creating a positive dining experience for our customers.
Qualifications for the Café Server position include:
- General knowledge of food preparation and handling techniques;
- Maintains professional manner and appearance;
- Works independently and efficiently under stressful conditions with many interruptions;
- General knowledge of safety and sanitation rules and practices, and
- Ability to relate well with others.
Our total rewards package includes: health benefits (medical/dental/vision), flexible spending account, life insurance, disability insurance, 403-B retirement plan, employee assistance program, paid time off, service day program, education and professional development reimbursement, on-site banking, on-site café, and free parking.
The Forest at Duke is committed to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, sex, disability, religion, national origin, age, genetic information, gender, gender identity or any other class of unique or protected character.
Please Apply online via: https://forestduke.applicantstack.com/x/openings